Few days ago, Lenovo’s Zuk Edge codenamed Zuk Z2151 surfaced online reveals a couple of live images with its curved display with narrow bezels. Now the smartphone listed on TENAA, the Chinese telecommunications certification authority revealed that the smartphone will have full HD display, 6GB RAM, 64GB storage. It will be powered by Snapdragon 821 SoC chipset and run on Android 7.0 Nougat. In the rear side of the device it will have 13MP camera and in the front side of the device it will have an 8MP camera.
There is a screen shot hits on the web reveals the Phone screen of the device which confirms the leaked SD821 chipset, 6GB RAM, and Android 7.0. It is also confirmed by the shot that the ZUK Edge will also be available in a 128GB storage option.
According to the TENAA listing:
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 35 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM with 32GB/64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZUI 2.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor, heart rate sensor
- Dimensions: 142.9 × 74.5 × 7.68mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Right now we do not have any info regarding its announcement date but it is expected that it will be announced in December, 2016.
For more info stay with us…